A Greener Tomorrow
Volt Lithium believes in supporting the electric vehicle and battery markets with sustainable and technologically advanced lithium extraction methods.
- With expertise in hydrocarbon extraction and water handling, and by utilizing existing oil and gas production operations, our proprietary DLE process allows us to produce lithium from brine while minimizing our environmental footprint. Volt’s goal is to deliver the best possible results for people, the planet, and our overall profitability.
- Currently, we are in pilot production of our first project at Rainbow Lake, Alberta. Our timeline supports the commencement of commercial production in mid-2024, positioning Volt to become North America’s first commercial producer of lithium from brine. We look forward to making a sustainable impact through the scientifically-backed and data-driven design and implementation of our lithium development projects.
Volt’s ESG focus underpins all corners of the business.
- We prioritize responsible stewardship of the environment while developing our projects and our business to best support the critical transition to clean energy.
- As a responsible corporate neighbour, we aim to operate with transparency and take into account our impact on local residents and society as a whole.
- We intend to contribute to communities through economic development, charitable partnerships, sponsorships, and volunteerism.
- We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of governance, implementing best practices, and upholding the highest safety standards.
- Volt believes in building a diverse workforce and promoting an inclusive and equitable culture, where each individual feels valued, respected, and empowered to be their most authentic selves at work.